Easy to make and extremely healthy, this comforting and exotic chicken coconut curry is a great quick meal for those lazy evenings.
1 tbsp Kentaste Coconut Oil
2 tsp mild curry paste
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
4 tbsp red split lentils
300ml chicken stock
400ml can Kentaste Coconut Milk
175g frozen peas
1. Heat the Kentaste Coconut Oil in a deep frying pan or wok, stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 minute.
2. Add the chicken, sweet potatoes and lentils and stir to coat in the paste, then pour in the stock and Coconut Milk.
3. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Tip in the peas, bring back to the boil and simmer for a further 4-5 minutes.
5. Season to taste before serving